Saturday, July 05, 2008

Good news of the day: This blog does not pose a danger to your computer!


This blog has been liberated. It is no longer being flagged as an "attack site." Yay!

Thank you for all the helpful comments, folks.

As I said yesterday, I removed a couple of visitor stats scripts from the template. I forgot to mention that I had also requested the Google gods -- through their Webmaster tools -- to please, please, reconsider their adverse verdict. Yes, I was, like, totally abject.

Et VoilĂ ! This blog is no longer dangerous in their eyes.

Aside from the pieces of code I removed (I still don't know if they really caused this problem), people have suggested two other possible causes: some of the sites I this blog links to may be dishing out malware (sometime ago, ToI was thought to be one of them), or some reader might have filed a complaint. As I said, I still don't know why this problem cropped up, but I am certainly glad that it has gone away without my having to spend too much of my time.

Enough about my blogging travails. It's time to get back to real life ...

5 Comments:

  1. Anant said...

    Real life is for those can't face blogs.

    Love, Anant

  2. Mohit Prabhat @ TechacK said...

    Congrats for it!

  3. Anonymous said...

    well proffessor....your acumen for analysis in various issues is simply amazing...I can only thank you for your brilliant insights in your posts.....keep writing!!!....

  4. tris said...

    nice to have you back :-)

  5. Akilan said...

    :)