Thursday, September 29, 2005

Cool


If you visit a blog that shamelessly calls itself 'nanopolitan', you would expect (at least once in a while ;-) some nano stuff, right? I think meeting (nay, exceeding!) such customer expecations is easy as long as there are sites such as this that I can link to!

Before I forget, I got the link to that gallery from this fine blog. Oh, btw, I got the link to that blog from the Carnival of Tomorrow, the link to which I got from the Dynamist Blog, which I read regularly. Phew, that was some chain-linking!

Whether you visit all these other sites or not, do visit the gallery and get amazed!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Abi, I don't know whether you have seen this article about a nanofluidic transistor, created by people at Berkeley. (It is quite old, so I am guessing you must have!) Arun Majumdar is a Distinguished Alumni awardee from IITB, and Rohit Karnik is my good friend!

  2. Abi said...

    Vishnu,

    No, I had not seen that article. Thanks for the pointer to their very nice work.

    There is just too much going on in the field of nanotechnology. So much, in fact, that it is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to keep track of even some of the latest developments if you are not working in the area (and I am not!). That's why there is very little nano related stuff you see here; but, when I see impressive things on the web, I just have to (at least) point to them.